honestly...we’re just happy to be here.
for Black business month, we’re taking the time to intentionally celebrate. we’re celebrating errrrbody and their momma:
- we’re clapping for ourselves, being a bomb Black-owned hair brand that honors, embraces, and nourishes 4C hair with every bone in our body.
- we’re clapping for our 4C hair honeys, the best frens anyone could ask for. y’all are who we do it for!
- we’re clapping for all of the Black-owned brands that came before us and that are coming after us. y’all are the original blueprint, and we’re honored to share space and grace with ya.
yeah...we got a couple of things to be grateful for this month!
this month, we’re continuing to hold gratitude and love for our mission: embracing 4C hair naturals everywhere to love on their kinks! additionally, we’re going to be sharing and spreading that love by spotlighting other Black-owned businesses that are flourishing and blossoming into their wildest dreams.
it brings us immense joy to have the privilege of being a Black-owned business that’s making real changes. one kink at a time, one coil at a time.
here’s all you can look forward to during 4C ONLY’s Black business month celebration:
- LIVE chats with the Black women who are running 4C ONLY (only for you, fren). get in tune with our Insta to join us for these exclusive interviews!
- highlighting a few Black-owned businesses that we love and admire
- a special 4C ONLY sale (you're gonna love it, btw)
- a special 4C ONLY giveaway of our famous too easy collection
we’re in for a good month, frens! won’t you come celebrate with us?